Ami is an Canadian designed trishaw bicycle that is durable, simple to ride and easy to service. Ami is the central ingredient of our Cycles Toussaint Social Venture.
Similar to our classic Velo Routier Bicycle, Ami has a cream frame, silver component accents along with brown leather bike seat and hand grips. The handsome wood grain passenger box is comfortably accentuated by brown seat cushions and seat belts. Our robust 500 Watt electric motor, battery capacity and gearing selection will enable pilots the confidence to conquer a wide variety of terrain.
- Rear drive 48V 500 watt motor with 48 Nm of torque
- Samsung lithium-ion 48V 13 Ah, 468 Wh
King Meter Display with walk assist and 5 levels of peddle assist
- Shimano® Alivio nine speed cassette
- 36 tooth crank
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with parking lock
- Aluminum double wall rims (with eyelets)
- Removable footplate for easy passenger loading
- Passenger seat belts
- Removable red canopy
- Fitted waterproof blanket
- Storage under seat and for pilots
- Chromoly steel frame
- Water bottle holder and bell included
- Length 216 cm
- Width 103 cm (including canopy brackets)
- Height 104 cm (ground to top of passenger box, adjustable handlebar extra)
- Weight ~100 kg
- Payload 260 kg
- 1 year warranty on manufacturer defects
- In case you need to replace a component, we are stocking spare parts that are unique to our bike (e.g battery, charge controller, display) in Canada and will be available on this site. All other components would be replaceable at most local bike stores.
- Ami is delivered in an efficient and economical manner which saves owners money on shipping costs. You will received 3 flat packed boxes and we suggest planning approximately 1 day for final assembly. Most handy people will be able to easily accomplish this with the assistance of online videos we will be producing.
- Cycles Toussaint has 50 trishaws arriving in Canada April 2019. Our social venture price to CWA affiliates for the Trishaw is $7000.00 CAD plus applicable GST/HST/PST and shipping from Alberta.
- A $500.00 CAD fully refundable deposit will secure one unit from our shipment. Payable via Paypal, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Wire or Cheque. Please get in touch with us via email@example.com so we can provide details on your preferred option.
- Actual shipping costs (if applicable) will be calculated and added to a Balance Due invoice that will be provided.
- Full payment of balance due will be required prior to shipment. Payment methods available as above.
March 25, 2019 Update
- Trishaws leaving manufacturing facility late this week with expected arrival in Calgary late April.
- With almost 50% of this shipment of trishaws spoken for, please let us know if you are interested.