We have received our latest order of 650b wheels. These wheels have high solid flange hubs that are laced to 32 hole 650b high polish aluminum sovalized box section clincher rims with 15g stainless steel spokes. Quick releases and rim strips are included. Sealed bearing CNC machined hub shell. 10-speed cassette hubs with 100mm front axle and 130mm axle rear spacing. Outside width 24.5mm by 16.5mm deep. Front Wheel Weight 970g. Rear Wheel Weight 1100g w/o Q/R. Stay tuned for more
Yes, a 20% discount on all components and accessories when purchased with a Cycles Toussaint Frame. We just got back from the Taipei Bike Show. The largest bike show in the world. It took us three days to visit 1162 booths. Some guys go to Vegas, we went to a bike show:) Hence, we are feeling particularily excited about cycling these days in combination with the retreat of winter and therefore the discount to our customers. One quick note, due to the capabilities of our e-commerce system, we will have to refund the 20% after your purchase. Hope this is fine with all of you. I'll look after this myself. Have a super day. Regards, Angus
We now have 650b 32 spoke clincher wheel sets in stock. Nice high flange hubs are laced to high polish aluminum box section clincher with 15g stainless steel spokes. Quick releases and rim strips are included. A set will weigh just under 2000 grams.
Specially made for Cycles Toussaint! We worked with Pacenti and Panaracer to make our own cream tread version of the Pari-Moto. 650B x 38 kevlar beaded light weight tire.
Cream file tread with gum sidewalls. Smooth and speedy wrapped in a nice package.
Yes and as promised, the new VR 2.0 is available on our website for purchase! Check out the new colour.
The low-trail geometry, braze-ons and the tubing specifications of V.1 remain the same. We have made the following minor changes:
- Increasing the rear axle dropout spacing from 130mm to 132.5mm to allow the more commonly available 135mm hubs and wheels sets to be fitted.
- Instead of vertical, the V.2 will have adjustable horizontal rear drop outs which will allow for internal hub and fixed-gear builds. There will still be enough clearance with fenders combined with the long term flexibility to reconfigure the build of your bike (e.g fixie, single speed or internal hub).
- The front fork crown will now have an underside 5mm threaded fitting to allow fenders to be attached to the crown directly.
- The indent diameter of the chainstay and the clearance of the seatstays wil be increased from 52mm to 56mm to allow for wider fenders and tires.
- In a fit of madness, we also have decided to have few frames in each size made as a “no braze-on frame” – without pump, brake, brake cables, dérailleur cables or shifters bosses and with 2 sets of bottle cage braze-ons on the seat and down tubes and fender attachments.
Have a super day!
We would like to welcome Peter and the Abbotsford Cycles team to Cycles Toussaint. Based in Richmond, Abbotsford is our first distributor in Australia. Visit www.abbotsfordcycles.com.au for more store details.
We had a bit of late summer rush on Velo Routier Bicycles and have sold-out of all sizes except for 60cm (XL). We have a good supply of frame sets in all sizes in stock except for only four (4) 54cm (M) at this time.